Thursday, August 5, 2010

Library

Okay so today I went to the library with my friends after recess. Me and Maj were sitting in front of Max, the new student from Germany if I'm not mistaken. Maj asked him to take his spectacles off, but he refused. He said 'if you both can make me laugh, then I'll take it off'. But none of us can make him laugh *sighs.

So one period was over. None of us were studying for physics, we were just chatting, laughing and reading magazines. Not to mention, copying the recipes(Amalina ;p). So Max, Sufi, Arif, Leo and Sharel came up with a not so brilliant idea haha they were playing this one game, I don't know what it's called..but the game was damn terrifying. They used coin to play it. And sadly, Sufi's hand was bleeding, poor thing haha :>

No comments:

Post a Comment