Saturday, March 26, 2011

Weird much?

Assalamualaikum and hello peeps :)

Well I've been kinda emotional lately because of 'rahsia'. I usually sound like 'sedihnya today, kenapa korang buat macam ni?, being left out, don't wanna think about it anymore and etc. etc. :P but I've changed. Starting from...TODAY. Hehe it's because of 'rahsia again (well that's another rahsia)' haha. So for the next posts, you guys will see some changes in me..so yeah, wish me luck :P

Today I annoyed my sister which I really didn't mean to. I'm sorry. She asked me to take her clothes to the washing machine because I've promised her to do so but at that moment, I was busy reading someone's blog so I replied 'nanti ehh'..

30 minutes later...

'Kejap je lagi Ika'

1 hour later...

'Okay, okay, dah nak habis ni...'

She was pissed off so she took the clothes all by herself and washed them. With that tone of annoyance and her angry face, I would always feel guilty :( tapi nak buat macam mana kan..sorry Ika.

No comments:

Post a Comment