Friday, April 1, 2011

LMAO xD

Hello peeps
and good day!

I have something to share with you guys and it was damn hilarious I tell ya xD last night me, Maj and Nana went to tuition for Physics lesson. Usually I will sit beside Maz but Atik showed up last night (bleghhhh! :B) so I decided to sit beside these two 'chipmunks', Maj and Nana.

After struggled for an hour and a half (pshhh :P), finally the lesson was over. So me and ze two 'chipmunks' went down stairs. When I was about to reach the exit door, I heard this loud bang right behind me. So I quickly looked back and saw Nana was already on the floor. I was going to laugh my ass off but to see her in that kind of situation, I was kinda..well you know what I mean haha..so I grabbed her with a crazy grin on my face hehe.

As soon as we all get into our cars, I called Maj and we both just laughed and laughed about it. Non-stop! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment