Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sweet as cherry pie.

Hola :) I'ts been a while since I updated my blog...I've been busy for the past three or two months for my final exams..but now I am back for more! Yayy! *crickets

So the last paper (engineering drawing) I took was on 6th of December. I don't exactly know how to describe my feeling as soon as I heard the examiner said "okay, time's up"...the feelings were all mixed up..you know..but to be honest, I wasn't that excited or happy..because I know at that point of life, everything's going to change. You know what I'm tryin' to say? Yes? No? Yes? Okay, good..

Anyway...I went to KL on 7th, just after I had my exam to meet my long-lost cousins (Kakya, Alif, Azri, Abg Cha and Abg Mir) hihi :> We had so much fun I tell ya..there were so many activities we did together but I am so lazy to list down each one of them. I wanted to upload some of the photos that I took in KL so you can see how happy we were but I can't...my camera is out of battery. I am choooo chaddddd :( but I am going to upload it anyway but not in this freaking post..another post, perhaps?

Hmmm what else......

I think that's pretty much it. I will write more soon.
Have a nice day everyone.
Goodbye :)



No comments:

Post a Comment