Monday, November 8, 2010

Oh dear bloggie, I'm sorry I haven't fed you with my latest news...

HOWDY PEOPLE! It's been a while I haven't opened my blog. Got so many works to do, I suppose. I have only 5 days left to get through with this school thing and then whoopedoooo I'm free! :D isn't it wonderful? oh my God, I can't wait! well anyway, tomorrow I have addmaths paper, I know I have to get my ass working, but..I wanted to finish my novel so badly, so now I'm in a big dilemma! Any advice? I don't whether to choose addmaths or novel..

Call me whatever you wanna call, weird, psycho or anything..because I think I'm looking forward for a new friend. And technically not the exist one. Hm, let me get this straight, I think I'm looking forward to have an imaginary friend. haha it's weird right? totally. I don't know what's got into me these days..spending too much on reading such novels, perhaps? :P

Oh ya, I got a call from my best friend, Maj a.k.a ikan koi, she asked me whether she can stay a night at my house because her mom is heading to KL tonight..well yeah baby! Sure you can! C'mon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment