Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm not mad, I'm just frustrated.

Hello. I dedicated this post to one of my best friends. I hope she reads this, so here goes nothing. Well, friendship..that's a big word for me. Friendship means a lot to me. I would do anything to protect my friendship. You may not believe this, but I would rather choose my best friends instead of my boyfriend (well I don't have one, I'm just saying) or anything (kalau I have to choose either one la).

The point is, best friends are important to me. I really mean it. Anyway I'm sorry to say this to you, I don't mean to hurt your feelings but I've hurt so much because of you and I can't stand it anymore. I'm not mad because you were late or what that day..I'm just frustrated because of your attitude. You could have told me you were late so I won't be questioning myself..and I don't have to call your mom just to make sure you were coming or not. It's frustrating you know. And that's not the first time you did this to me..It's not like I'm digging the past, I'm just sad. I'm sorry. I don't know whether you take this thing seriously or not because it seems like you don't. You were like 'okay, it's not a big deal' when you were texting me. You're acting like as if nothing had happened..

I don't know what else to say to you. Aku dah marah, dah nasihat, and dah tegur but you're still doing the same thing over and over again. I'm sorry to say all these things to you, I'm just tired. I'm sorry. I really am. Hmm I think I'm losing you. In fact I think I'm losing everyone :/ hm if you are reading this post, all I can say is thank you..by the way, I miss the old you.

No comments:

Post a Comment