Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The joy

I was at Maj's house today..hm how I got there? I bet you don't wan't to know. Better keep my mouth shut ;p

Okay, when I first got there, I was looking for a computer because I have homework to do..I have to find something about 'masalah sosial dlm kalangan masyarakat' for my oral test. What a life bak kata Ika haha. Okay, when I've opened the computer, I quickly opened my Facebook account and played Restaurant City instead of searching the information for my oral test. What a brat. haha. Okay then Maj's mom was calling us from the kitchen, it's time to eat! We ate fried rice for lunch, yummy. I haven't ate fried rice for ages :D Ohhhh yaaaa! I almost forgot the most exciting part hihi :> It is when me and Maj opened a game so-called SinThai The House 2. We used to open it not so long time ago, but I haven't finished it, I was too scared. Maj is the brave one, hm I guess so, not so brave laaa, haha but she did it, she had finished the game. Hm I was the one who came up with the idea, I told Maj to open the game today..so from that we can see who is a coward..or should I say a chicken? ;p At first, the game was kinda scary..but after that, I found it was nonsense, tak takut langsung..okay, maybe a little. But Maj was so stupid, she freaked out everytime the ghost came out. Haha! Maj maj..

I really love to list all the things that we have done..but I don't have much time left, I wan't to start searching for the things for my oral test. So goodbye. Till then folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment